Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A fun day in Quay Po's 1st cooking class at Pantry Magic KL

PMjpeg

When Veronica (Quay Po Cooks) told me Pantry Magic Bangsar is inviting us to a cooking class. I quickly went to check their website and i know i must accept this invitation. I love to visit this kind of place where selling all kind of kitchen related products. Later I text to Quay Po ask her who will be the chef and what we are going to learn. Quay Po text back to me and said she will be the chef. Wow!! my blogger friend now become instructor to conduct cooking class. She is from a non cooking mom to a chef in a year, this is a big achievement!! proud of you Veron!


Here are some of the products selling in Pantry Magic Bangsar KL. I wish all these items could be found in my pantry ^^

Picnik collage


IMG_5525


Picnik collage


IMG_5493


Picnik collage


IMG_5533


Picnik collage


IMG_5488


Picnik collage


Picnik collage


Picnik collage



See Quay Po in action!

IMG_5562


IMG_5589


IMG_5580


IMG_5583


IMG_5570



Here are all yummy foods that prepared by Quay Po.

Meat loaf before putting into oven..

IMG_5573


Yummy meat loaf is done.

IMG_5593

We enjoyed our lunch with these yummy meat loaf and mashed potato, YUM YUM!
IMG_5606

I have never try a chewy and big chocolate cookie. Earlier i saw Quay Po's recipe but never think to try out as i thought my family will not like chewy cookie as they always prefer crunchy cookie. When i brought back this cookie home, it was well received by my family..

IMG_5608


IMG_5611



I was so happy to see French bread pan is selling here. I remembered few of my readers was asking me where to get this pan after they saw my French bread post. The size of the pan selling here is 23cmx40cm. Quickly go and grap one..

IMG_5557


Quay Po is so kind sharing all the recipes that she taught in the class with us, check out her recipes here...

Classic Meat Loaf
Mashed Potatoes
American Chocolate chips cookies

If you like cooking and baking, i'm sure you would like to visit Pantry Magic KL. Here are the address and contact:-

Pantry Magic Kuala Lumpur
49, Jalan Telawi Tiga, Bangsar Baru, 59100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: +60322011578 Fax: 03 22823887
Open everyday 10am - 9pm
Website : http://www.pantry-magic.com/kuala_lumpur/


**These are the items i bought from Pantry Magic. Finally i got the colour ramekins and silicone egg brush that i have been looking forward to buy.


IMG_5616


Thank you to Tania from Pantry Magic for this invite, and Thank you to Veron for kind sharing all delicious recipes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 CBS-Local-nasilemaklover. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator