Friday, December 30, 2011

My favourites 2011 , and Happy New Year 2012

Just thinking to do a short recap/review of what i have cooked/ baked for the past one year in 2011 before New Year 2012 knock our door tomorrow. This recap is based on what my family's favourite food. Actually there are too many of our favourites, i have hard time to choose which post to include in this post..First thinking to choose only 10 favourite posts but it ended up with 15 favourite posts, hehehe..
And looking back through my posts for past one year, and i know why every of my New Year resolution to get slimmer never happen, look at all food that i have prepared and eaten, hahaha...
Thank you to all who dropping by my blog, you have motivating me to continue striving for greatness in the kitchen!

** this is the place that i do my blogging **


My Favourites 2011, enjoy !!


Vietnamese Spicy Lemongrass Chicken



Cotton cheesecake with blueberries filling



pancake



Minced meat & baked bean with rice




Spongy Banana Cake




Egg tart with frozen puff pastry



 
Kung Pao Chicken宫保鸡丁



Choux with durian cream



Spiral Curry Puff




Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting



Shanghai Jiaozi (Dumplings) 饺子



croissant





Korean Kimchi fried rice




Easy French Bread



Banana and Chocolate rice cupcakes



Wishing all a blessed New Year 2012 !!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 CBS-Local-nasilemaklover. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator