Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Bund 外滩, Shanghai China

The Bund 外滩, Shanghai China

Hi all, I'm back! sorry for missing in action of updating my blog for a week. I went to Xiamen and Shanghai China last week, and thought i could update my blog when i was in China. But I was so frustrated when i got to know that there was no way to access Blogger and Facebook in China as their government has banned on these.



The Bund 外滩, Shanghai China


The Bund 外滩, Shanghai China


My husband's counterpart brought us to this famous "The Bund" on our 1st day of arrival...

The Bund 外滩, Shanghai China


The Bund 外滩, Shanghai China


This is a place that you must visit when you are in Shanghai, very similar to Victoria Harbour Hong Kong. The beautiful old European architecture in Bund makes it really cool to see, also the contrast with new Pudong on the other side of the river (old & new divided by the busy river) is just awesome!

The Bund 外滩, Shanghai China


The Bund 外滩, Shanghai China



I have taken a lot of photos in Xiamen and Shanghai during this trip, will slowly share with you..do come back to check out..



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 CBS-Local-nasilemaklover. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator