Saturday, November 24, 2012

Pura Tirtha Empul Temple, Bali 2012

I have to pause the update of Hanoi trip first but jump straight to the recent Bali trip. My daughter requested me to update Bali trip first as her friends wanted to see the pictures that we taken..
I brought my family to Bali for a 7 days 6 nights trip last month., just enough to cover for almost all the famous tourist places..
We were stayed at Ubud area for the first 4 nights because most of the places we wanted to visit were nearby Ubud area..Our first stopped was Pura Thirtha Empul Temple (a Hindu temple famous for its holy water).
IMG_0828

a pond populated with koi fish, leading us to Pura Tirta Empul

IMG_0829

IMG_0830

Visitors wearing with short or short skirt, required to wear sarong before enter the temple, and sarong is offered for free..you may like to donate a bit..
IMG_0840

The local peoples believe in the healing power from the holy water..

IMG_0746

IMG_0832


IMG_0839

a praying ceremony
IMG_0845

below 3 photos were taken by my hubby ( because he wanted to trying new camera, hehehe)..
IMG_0863


IMG_0864

I don't know why this Bali kid shown his finger this way ? luckily he was not showing his middle finger, hahaha..
IMG_0865

hot bubbles came out from underground in this pond..
IMG_0852

IMG_0854

my daughter wearing with sarong ..
IMG_0857


IMG_0866

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 CBS-Local-nasilemaklover. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator