Friday, June 29, 2012

Simple chocolate cupcakes


Just now my daughter requested me to make cupcakes for her to bring to orphanage house tomorrow. Her school teacher will bring them there. I have been thinking to make cupcakes for large amount because I want to try the 24-holes muffin pan that I bought from Melbourne’s trip. I was so happy to accept this order ^_^



IMG_4486 copy

IMG_4488 copy

IMG_4483 copy

IMG_4479 copy

IMG_4481 copy

I like the size of this 24-holes muffin pan, mini and handy!

IMG_4458


IMG_4459

IMG_4460

I have some leftover dairy whipping cream, so i replaced milk with whipping cream and resulted a very buttery and soft butter cake! I find the cocoa aroma is not that strong, next time i might increase the cocoa powder in this recipe.

Simple chocolate cupcakes
(recipe source: by Sonia a.k.a Nasi Lemak Lover)
*makes 28 mini cupcakes


125g butter
IMG_4470 copy 100g fine granulated sugar
3 eggs (medium)
115g cake flour
20 g cocoa powder
1/2tsp double action baking powder or 1tsp baking powder
4tbsp dairy whipping cream


Chocolate rice


Method
1. Line cupcake liners on the cake pan.
2. Sift flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
3. Beat butter and sugar till fluffy and pale.
4. Add in egg one at a time, mix well.
5. Add in flour and whipping cream alternately, combine well.
6. Spoon batter into cupcake liners, sprinkle chocolate rice on top.
7. Bake at pre-heated oven at 180C for 20mins.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 CBS-Local-nasilemaklover. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator