Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sweet Corn Cream Chiffon Cake 玉米7风

Hi there, how are you?  I hope all of you are doing well and fine.
I just came back from a wonderful Japan trip, great foods, great peoples and great shopping. In fact i wish my next trip will be going to Japan again ^_^. I took thousand of pictures, need some time to organize it and have it post, please hold for my update (I also will giveaway 3 items that i bought from Japan, please check it out later). I have not cooking up any new recipes after came back, so today i am sharing an old recipe. This sweet cream corn chiffon cake became popular after posted hers.


IMG_2463

IMG_2471 copy


Sweet Corn Cream Chiffon Cake
(recipe source: Inspired by 鲸鱼 who adapted from Carol, with my own twist of my usual chiffon recipe)
**for a 20cm or 7” chiffon pan


4 egg yolks
IMG_2486 copy 20g sugar
50g corn oil
85g self- raising flour
75g sweet corn cream


4 egg whites
70g sugar


Method
1. Hand whisk egg yolks and sugar till sugar dissolved.
2. Add in corn oil and sweet corn cream, mix well.
3. Add in flour and combine well, set aside.
4. Beat egg whites over high speed till foamy ( 1min for KA mixer at speed 8).
5. Slowly add in sugar, beat till soft peak form (2-3mins for KA mixer at speed 6).
6. Take 1/3 portion of egg white mixture and use hand whisk to mix with egg yolk mixture till light.
7. Fold the balance of egg white mixture into egg yolk mixture, combine well.
8. Pour cake mixture into baking pan and bake at pre-heated oven at 160c for 40min or adjust to your oven as every oven is difference.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 CBS-Local-nasilemaklover. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator