Sunday, May 12, 2013

Colloseum 鬥獸場, Termini Station, Rome Italy 2013 羅馬意大利自由行


Happy Mother's Day to all ! For me, this day is another normal day! For my mom, I have celebrated with her yesterday. As for me, no one at home is planning something for me...I understand since they are still young..
Ok, since I have free time today, let me update about my recent trip to Italy..
Colloseum, the first place we visited on the 1st day of arrival to Roma ( Rome in English)..

This time I was travelled alone from KUL to Roma via Amsterdam (12hrs), my hubby fetched me at the Fiumicino airport (FCO) Italy . And the closer train station to our hotel in Roma is Termini Station.
This is Termini Station Roma..

Termini_2

My hubby suggested to take bus instead of train. According to my hubby, if you take train, it cost Euro 15 one trip per person (He arrived earlier than me, so he has checking around the rate ^_^).  But take bus only cost Euro 5 per trip and took us around 1 hour to reach Termini station. We save a lot by taking bus!!
Surrounding scene when we walked to the hotel from Termini station (took about 10mins) ..
 

Termini_1


Termini_3


Termini_4

 
And I realized that Roma is quite difference from other part of city in Europe that I visited before, Frankfurt, Paris and Zurich..Their place is quite dirty actually, you can see rubbish every where.. Due to too many tourists, can't control well ? I don't know!
 

IMG_2515

 
Also we realized that their cars are also very dirty and full of dust..almost all cars we seen were dirty this way..We just wonder why they did not wash their car, due to high water bill? I am not sure, no chance to check with a local people.
And I was quite disappointed for what I have seen on the first day, and tell myself that I will not come again! But later I changed my mind, hahaha..
 

car_dirty

 
After walked about 10mins, we arrived to the hotel (will update which hotel we stayed later). After done with check in, by not wasting any minute, we straight heading to Colloseum !
We walked back to Termini station, take train to Colloseum which was only 2 station stops.
Euro 1.50 one way per person...

Termini_7


Termini_5


Termini_6

 
My first meal in Italy. This shop located before Colloseum exit..
 

ccl_12

 
I have heard of Palmier , bought one to try, crispy and buttery, not bad..
Palmier are made from puff pastry and coated with sugar, shape like butterfly..Must find one day to make this at home..
 

ccl_13

 
And this was the best pizza that I have ever had (actually I did not tried many pizzas during this trip actually,hehehe)  !! thick crust but very crispy and light!
 

ccl_14

 
I was so excited right after came out from the train station exit, Colloseum just in front of me!!
 

ccl_11
 
 
IMG_2543


Long Q to enter, this is normal.
We were there about noon time, not many peoples actually , it took us about  30mins to enter.
There are two lanes to enter, if you have Roma Pass (you can read the benefit of getting this pass in this link, but we did not get one after studied and not worth for our plan),  then you can pass this long Q ..

 

ccl_15

 
Entrance fee- Euro 12 for adult
ccl_16


ccl_18


ccl_17


IMG_2560


IMG_2564


IMG_2565


IMG_2567


IMG_2577


IMG_2578


IMG_2584


IMG_2586


IMG_2589






IMG_2617


IMG_2629


IMG_2627



 
We went there again on the last day to see night scene of Colloseum, not as beautiful as we expected (Took us 30mins by walk from where we were stayed) ! Night scene at Fontani di trevi has nicer scene, check out my post later..

ccl_4


photo36


ccl_3


ccl_2


Do come back for more of my Italy update.
We were even better than any backpacker, walked one hour from our hotel to train station because we want to discover Venice in short hour, hahaha. This was my outfit  during this one hour walk, carry a light luggage, a DSLR camera, and a hand bag. Do check out what we have seen during this one hour journey by foot...stay tuned..
 

Sonia Venice_1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 CBS-Local-nasilemaklover. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator