Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Baked Tomato Pasta with Cheese


Actually I am not intend to make any post today. Mui Mui -My Little Favourite DIY yesterday message me that her Tomato event will only end by 4th Apr, ask me whether anymore tomato post to submit..So as to support her, I post this baked pasta with cheese which I encore from my previous post..My kids very often request me to make this pasta for them as they love the baked cheese on top..





Nowadays I don't quite like to use ready pasta tomato sauce, instead I like to cook it with Italian tomato puree..And this time I did a simple way, just minced chicken with tomato puree..







Baked Pasta with Cheese
(recipe source: by Sonia aka Nasi Lemak Lover)
*serves 4-5

375g ground meat (beef or chicken)
350g Spaghetti
1 onion, chopped
4 garlics, chopped
1 and ½ cup Italian tomato puree
3tbsp olive oil
Sweet basil leaves ( I use local basil this time)
Black pepper powder
1tsp and 1/2tsp salt or to taste
1tsp sugar or to taste
Some parsley flakes

350g shredded mozzarella cheese

Method

1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions( add 1tbsp salt and Olive oil in boiling water)

2. Meanwhile, sauté onion and garlic with 3tbsp olive oil till brown.
3. Add in ground meat, stir fry until color changed.

4. Add in tomato puree and basil leaves,continue to cook for 10-15mins.

5. Add in seasonings and black pepper powder, put cooked spaghetti into meat sauce, mix well (if sauce is dry, add some spaghetti water).

6. Turn off fire, sprinkle parsley flakes on top.

7. In a casserole dish, add in spaghetti with meat sauce, top with cheese. Bake 7-10mins at 200c pre-heated oven(set to grill function).



8. Serve hot, enjoy!



This post is linked to the event, Little Thumbs up organised by Zoe from Bake for Happy Kids and Mui Mui my little favourite DIY with the event title "Tomato" ..



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 CBS-Local-nasilemaklover. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator